The life blood of any organization is its members!
Our members are heart of the Princeton South Jersey Chapter of APICS. The structure of our chapter, the programs and events that are held, the efforts of the board of directors and everyone involved with the chapter are for the benefit of our members. The reason that there is a PRSJ chapter is to not only add value for you professionally, but to also provide a community and a sense of belonging for the members. Operations management is our common interest, but the opportunity to share knowledge and friendship and to assist with advancing one another’s career goals, is our common mission.
Currently our membership represents more than 50 companies in the Central and South Jersey region. We have maintained a membership of over 200 supply chain professionals for many years and have individual members who have been associated with APCIS for more than 20 or 30 years. Our longest tenured member first joined APICS in 1975!
As APICS has changed over the years so has our chapter. Educational programs, Professional Development Meetings, even the newsletter and website have evolved to support the current needs of our members. The chapter is always eager to welcome new members, and to keep current members active, involved and getting the value that they expect out of their association with APICS and PRSJ.
Some of the many benefits of being a member of the Princeton South Jersey Chapter:
- Access to the extensive APICS Body of Knowledge – the most expert, current and relevant education in operations and supply chain management.
- APICS certification and other educational programs to enhance your career skills
- Free programs for unemployed members
- Free extension of membership benefits for unemployed members
- Discounts to APICS programs and products – both through the chapter and through APICS nationally
- Connect to an impressive community of nearly 40,000 members around the globe – all committed to building excellence in operations management
- APICS Dictionary
- APICS Magazine
- An Active PRSJ chapter -- Recognized 9 years in a row, by APICS, as a Platinum chapter
- Monthly dinner meetings in South Jersey and Central Jersey
- Membership recognition, retention and re-certification
The Princeton South Jersey has representation from more than 50 south and central NJ companies including:
||Abbot Point of Card
||Airborne Systems of NA
||Campbell Soup Company
|Church & Dwight Co.
||Johnson & Johnson
||OKI Data Americas
TO JOIN APICS AND THE PRINCETON SOUTH JERSEY CHAPTER OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP Click here TO BE TAKEN TO THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION ON THE APICS WEBSITE